



Recently I received an email from a friend that loves typography, and she send me these images they are illustrations of old Hollywood artist that have been made with different types of fonts. The illustrations were publish in a Brazilian new paper. If you look at it none of the type as been distorted, I'm mentioning these because they are many artist that distort the type so they can show what they want to communicate, in this case is just been placed correctly so the shape of the letters assimilate the shape of the body. Cool right!!
very nice. it's interesting to note the difference in type weight and its relationship to line weight in a drawing sense.
ReplyDeleteYes, I know it remember me of all the exercises that we have been doing in class to understand the counter space and the shapes that the letter form between them
ReplyDelete